Playing and testing
- Concept ideas
- Proof of concept
- Image editing and animations
- Promotional video
This is a multi-player game installation that gives people the opportunity to interact with gestures and create an action painting.
My main role in this project was the visual elements. I contributed on creating the graphics. I also supported the production of the installation and testing the user experience.
- Motion detecting with 3 Kinect. Three players at the same time.
- Large floor canvas setup.
- Graphics made out of real paint splatters. Digitalized and edited on Photoshop. The color changes randomly with the code.
- Processing programming.
- Use of different libraries for Kinect, image handling, and exporting results to twitter account.
- Documentation with photo and promotional video.
Pollock was installed at the Jepson Center from the Telfair Museum in Savannah, Georgia for the Pulse Festival in January 2016.